Perfect for people who are travelling abroad to promote their business, for example going on a trade mission, attending a conference or industry event or going on supplier visits.
- Make a great first impression by communicating with potential clients or contacts in their own language
- Make a positive impact by showing you have gone the extra mile to communicate with people you meet in their own language
- Avoid any awkward situations by gaining cultural knowledge of the country you are visiting
- Have an extra edge when visiting suppliers as you can understand posters, notices in workplace and speak to staff
- Stand out from the crowd by using your language skills and cultural knowledge to show how you are different from your competitors
This class is designed for 1:1 or small groups to maximise learning. You will be allocated a tutor who is in the best position to help you with the country you are visiting. Together you will plan a course to ensure you get the most out of your trip. This course is suitable for students of any level as each course is personally designed. The course can be scheduled at a time to suit you and your staff and if you don’t have a lot of time before your trip we can arrange a more intensive course. For a free no obligation consultation please call or contact us through the contact us page.
Cost from £35 per hour for one student and £40 per hour for two students.
Costs includes teacher, initial resources pack and email support between lessons. Classes cancelled 48 hours in advance will not be charged for. However, classes cancelled less than 48 hours in advance will incur a 50% charge